Monday 2 May 2011

let's play dress up in the library ?

With the new concept in place, the styling for the photo shoot had to be completed. I was personally more excited about this concept as it was more fashion based rather then costume. 
For the different looks for each model I drew inspiration from this seasons collections and from garments I owned myself.


This is dress is from my own wardrobe !


I took references from the Spring 2011 R-T-W Balmain collection !



The busy print of the dress reminded me of Jean Paul Gaultier's Spring 2011 R-T-W collection !



This sheer fabric shirt is from my own wardrobe !


I was inspired by Hannah Marshall's Spring 2011 R-T-W collection and her use of sheer fabrics for her garments.


We sourced this blazer jacket from the high street !


The jacket we sourced in reminiscent of 3.1 Phillip Lim's Spring 2011 R-T-W collection !




These wet look leggings are from my wardrobe ! 


For the male models look we took inspiration from the Spring 2011 R-T-W collection of Burberry Prorsum !

No comments:

Post a Comment