Sunday 16 January 2011

My Loves ! My Lusts !

This feature of My Loves ! My Lusts ! is a Christmas special of my favourite purchases and presents I received over the festive period. You could say that not only is this a Christmas special but also a Cath Kidston special as there was a definite theme within my presents which didn't come from just one person ! So to add to my already large and ever growing Cath Kidston collection I can now add . . .


an iPhone Sleeve !


a shoppers bag !


a pendant necklace !

For Christmas this year my boyfriend and I decided to treat each other in the New Year so we went for a day out shopping in Manchester. I'm lucky to have a boyfriend who doesn't conform with other mens views on fashion by thinking you can only wear clothes from Topshop and All Saints, and basically look like you're in JLS or The Wanted. He ended up with several tops and a barber quilted jacket, which were helped picked out by myself. The only conundrum was that I really liked the barber jacket so . . .


we've ended up with his and hers barber jackets !


I also got bought these sheepskin ankle boots which I had seen in many shops with heels which I didn't want ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment