Monday 7 June 2010

Stylists' Closet Update !


As we get closer to the date of the event, I'm getting more and more excited but anxious as I hope everything goes to plan which is never really the case with any styling event or fashion show !




















I would like to acknowledge
and thank the UCLan design students who created the artwork for this event !










I'm so excited to have Wallis and db3 involved with the event, as I never thought any High Street brand would.











I'm glad Coco Boo are onboard with the event as I love their clothes, their boutique and the fact that they are a local business.



If this wasn't exciting enough we had just discovered that the one and only Topshop are now joining the Stylists Closet ! This is a huge success for the Stylists' Closet Team and more of a reason to come on Monday 14th June !


No comments:

Post a Comment