Tuesday 26 October 2010

My Loves and My Lusts !


This month, My Loves and My Lusts consists of my favourite designers, collections, trends and outfits from this years London Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2011 Ready-to-Wear shows !


I loved Emilio de la Morena collection and in particular this peach/nude strapless peplum dress.

One of my favourite designers from the shows was Erdem who used a mixture of textured lace and floral prints throughout his collection. I wish I could show the whole collection but I've narrowed it down to my favourite three outfits.


If I could afford it I would buy this Jonathan Saunders outfit ! I loved how Jonathan Saunders used structured pleats and colour throughout his collection.


Another of my favourite designers from this years London Fashion Week was Holly Fulton. Who in her collection used mostly prints in particular geometric, aztec inspired prints. From her collection my favourite garment was an orange silk blouse. I'm not to sure about the skirt though !


I tried to narrow down the collection to a few of my favourites ! 
In my opinion these outfits would look amazing while on holiday ! 


Who was your favourite designer ?
Please share your comments and opinions !








No comments:

Post a Comment