Sunday 3 October 2010

Buy of the Week ! # 4

I haven't posted on this feature for a while due to this little fashionista saving up her pennies for a few items of clothings that I see as an investment including a denim jacket and a fur coat. So apologies for my lack of blogging but my purse has been sealed shut for some time now. However, I went slightly cold turkey and had to give in to temptation when it came to a few things.

Firstly, in previous blogs I told you all to check out Gigi Vintage. An amazing online store created and run by a woman with an excellent eye for fashion. It was in my monthly blog, (more specifically Oh So September !) that I mentioned a beautiful floral print playsuit that went straight to the top of my must have list.



Well I ended up buying it ! Gigi Vintage sent it on time and in perfect condition ! I'll definitely be buying from the online store again !

My second purchase I see as both an investment and of educational value ! While scouring through the collections from LFW on the British Vogue website, they twisted my arm into buying a subsciption to the magazine. I don't know about anyone is but 10 issues for £19.99 in my opinion is value for money and will keep a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment