Monday 25 April 2011

My Loves ! My Lusts !


It has been some time since I last posted My Loves ! My Lusts onto my blog, and truth be told I don't know why I stopped posting it as it was one of my favourite features on my heart on my fashion sleeve !
 However, after seeing a somewhat similar version on Fashion156.com's Daily Blog I decided to bring this feature back to life.


This photograph of model Patricia Schmidt graced the cover of Vogue Paris in the February 2007 edition. I decided to add this because i love how effective this photograph is with such little styling involved. I also added this photograph because it was shot by one of my favourite fashion photographers, Mario Testino.



This Disney inspired illustration was drawn by ulrich Schroder and featured in the April 2010 edition of Elle Spain. I love this illustration because I am a huge Disney fan and because I immediately spotted the character on the right hand page who (all fashionistas should know) clearly resembles Karl Lagerfeld.



With the wedding event of the year upon us, Vogue embraced all that is bridal with not one but three wedding inspired covers for this month's edition. Supermodels Lara Stone, Natalia Vodianova and Freja Beha Erichsen are on three seperate collectible covers. All aspects of the magazines from styling, layout, and haii and make up is elegant, simplistic, romantic with a fairytale feel.



This photograph is from Ellie Saab's Spring 2011 couture collection.
I love Ellie Saab's designs, especially his couture collections.
I lust for Ellie Saab to design a wedding dress for me.
I best start saving now ! 



I think I have mentioned Mojitos in several previous blog posts but that's because they're an important part of my life/ When I say it like that 1) I sound like an alcoholic and 2) I make it sound that mojitos are the equivalent of a boyfriend or child. I really do love Mojitos they remind me of great nights out and they remind me of being on holiday. The two best places I have had Mojitos are T.G.I Friday's where they also do a delicious Raspberry Mojito. My second but just as delicious mojito is from Camel Bar, Sharm El Sheikh, Eqypt. 



My next love is Fashion156.com ! This months 'Colour Issue' is packed full of amazing and inspiring fashion, style, photography and most importantly Colour. I love Fashion156.com because it is an amazing online magazine with fantastic editorial photography, high end fashion, a highly creative and informative Daily Blog,  reports from the latest catwalk collections, and up to date advice on on trend beauty and grooming tips.



My final love in this month's feature is ice lollies and more in particular my favourite which is a Fruit Pastille ice lolly. I love them because when I can have one outside without shivering or getting chills down my back, I know it's officially summertime !

No comments:

Post a Comment