Wednesday 1 December 2010

My Loves ! My Lusts !

This week due to researching for a project I stumbled upon a photographer who's work seems to be quickly growing on me. Ruven Afanador is considered one of the worlds leading photographers working in celebrity portraits and fashion. His work has appeared in the most major fashion maagazines in the world and he has shot celebrities from Dita Von Teese to Brooke Shields. Here are my favourite celebrity portraits he has taken.


Brooke Sheilds


Dita Von Teese


Cate Blanchett



Jennifer Connelly

At the moment as well I have been updating and developing the knowlegde of well known, legendary and upcoming models. I adore Lara Stone but if I stated lust this may start rumours. I don't know whether it's her trademark gap inbetween her teeth or her off balance runway walk, however whatever it may be it's working for the Dutch model, as her list of advertising campaigns features such brands as Calvin Klein and Versace and she has walked in the fashion shows of designers such as Chanel, Fendi, Jean Paul Gaultier and Victoria's Secret to name a few. Here are a few photographs from editorials I love the most !


Calvin Klein Make Up


Photography By Mario Testino


W Magazine

And finally it would be highly inappropriate (even if this is a fashion related blog) to not mention the snow, Which has left me very cold but in a jolly loving mood. 




The view from my window








No comments:

Post a Comment