Tuesday 22 March 2011

taking the plunge !

 While my mind still plays on the concept of education, I thought about the numerous life lessons we are taught as a young child. 

Washing our hands after going to the bathroom
Don't talk to strangers
How to tie our shoe laces


I then thought about how most children learn to swim at a young age.

I discovered these fashion images photographed by Brian Stevenson. 





The models have been photographs underwater, which must of been a temperamental method of photography to successfully achieve. The styling for the shoot has been thoroughly considered when choosing colours that would stand out and fabrics that could deal with the element of water. I particularly like the third image in the selection as the floaty fabric of the dress has movement within the photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment